This is my Cutie Patooties mini zine (mini book) printable file. The actual dolls, figures, and printed books are not included with this listing. To create this adorable mini paper book just purchase and download the file, print, fold, and make one cut with scissors. It’s that easy! Once assembled it measures 2.75” wide x 4.25” high. Intended for those old enough and capable of using scissors safely. Step by step instructions can be seen in my video at the following link (copy and paste the link in your browser to view):
This fun little book features seven artworks inspired by vintage cuties. To create the artworks I photographed vintage dolls and figures, drew little scenes for them, and then placed the photo images in the scenes. Also included is a table of contents listing the titles of each artwork. The dolls and figures I photographed for this project came from my personal vintage collection. My family and I enjoy going to antique and thrift stores, and shopping for vintage items online too. The doll head I used in the artwork “Tasha Dreams” I’ve had since I was little. The body disappeared years ago, in fact I can’t even remember what it looked like or why it’s gone (a mishap probably when we moved from SC to NC). All that remains is this cute little head. I could never part with it. It was just too adorable! And now, at last, I understand why. It was meant to be included in this little book! It reminds me of my daughter with her jet black hair so I named the artwork it inspired “Tasha Dreams” after her. Tasha can always tell when a drawing is based on her because I always include a swirl of hair at the hairline like the one at the top of her forehead. I titled the mini zine “Cutie Patooties” because it is a phrase from the 1920’s or 30’s and I thought it described and went well with the vintage items.
After purchase you can print as many as you want, as often as you want. Fun for the young and always young at heart, convenient DIY zine mini books make fun gifts or party favors. To make your mini zine, first download the files. There are two files to choose from, a PDF and a JPEG (whose resolution is 300 pixels/inch) you can download both and use whichever fits your printing needs. Print the sheet on 8.5”x11” paper. “US letter borderless” page set up and printer settings work best. You may also take the file to your local printer or office supply store to print for you. All you need to assemble the book is a pair of scissors (intended for those old enough and capable of using scissors safely). Step by step instructions can be found online here:
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open the PDF file for viewing and printing. You can download the software free at this address:
The one page PDF file and JPEG file are intended for personal use only. Commercial use or distribution of the files and their contents are prohibited. Not intended for resale as files, printed and or constructed pieces or in any form.
The first image above shows three copies of the mini zine along with some of the dolls and figures I photographed and included in the mini zine artworks. The actual dolls, figures, and printed mini zines are not included with this listing, just a mini zine in two file formats to download (your choice of a PDF or JPEG file) is included. The second image above shows the image on the front cover, and the third image shows the entire 8.5”x11” sheet (prior to assembling into a book). The copyright information that is across these two images will not appear on the file. There is however copyright info. on the back of the book that is supposed to and will show on the file (but all the large copyright across the sheet will not be present on the file).
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Now accepting credit cards, Paypal and Etsy Gift Cards.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
My goal is for you to be pleased with your order. If there are any issues with your order please don't hesitate to contact me.
From time to time I remove items from my shop. If you are wanting an item that was previously listed please contact me. In most cases I will be able to relist the item for you. Thanks!
I own all rights to the content and artwork in this shop. Please do not reproduce the content or artwork without my written permission.
© 2009-2020 Amy Perrotti
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google LLC is Privacy Shield certified and my email address is a Google gmail account.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Amy Perrotti, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at perrottiamy [!at] gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Amy Perrotti 4226 Robinhood Road Winston Salem, NC 27106 United States