This coloring sheet is based on my original Moroccan bride matryoshka (babushka, Russian doll, nesting doll) illustration. Please see second image for full coloring sheet. Just purchase to immediately download the (size: 8.5"x11") PDF file (with the copyright wording that is diagonally across the image removed). Download, open and print out this fun and convenient coloring sheet. Print as many, and as often as you want. This sweet coloring sheet is a fun activity for parties, special occasions or anytime.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open the file for viewing and printing. You can download the software free at this address:
— s u g g e s t e d . u s e s —
Birthday party activity + Summer vacation activity + For children to color and give to their Moms for Mother’s Day + Celebrate cultural identity & heritage, diversity, adoption, girls, women, mother & sisterhood
— t e r m s . o f . u s e —
This PDF file is for personal use only. Commercial use or distribution of the PDF file and its contents are prohibited. Not intended for resale as a PDF file, printed, constructed or in any form.
Now accepting credit cards, Paypal and Etsy Gift Cards.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
My goal is for you to be pleased with your order. If there are any issues with your order please don't hesitate to contact me.
From time to time I remove items from my shop. If you are wanting an item that was previously listed please contact me. In most cases I will be able to relist the item for you. Thanks!
I own all rights to the content and artwork in this shop. Please do not reproduce the content or artwork without my written permission.
© 2009-2022 Amy Perrotti
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google LLC is Privacy Shield certified and my email address is a Google gmail account.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Amy Perrotti, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at perrottiamy [!at] gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Amy Perrotti 4226 Robinhood Road Winston Salem, NC 27106 United States
Dec 4, 2012