Enjoy paper crafts? Know someone who enjoys playing with toy cars? This printable toy car wash (no water), for standard 2.5” to 3” long toy cars, is a fun and convenient way to make the perfect gift. It's also a fun craft activity for both adults and kids. Printable files gives you the convenience of being able to print out as many as you’d like, whenever you want. The four page PDF file includes easy construction and play instructions. Also included are pages 2-4 of the PDF saved as PNG files for if you have a printer that also cuts (please note page 4 doesn't have any cutting necessary. I just included it with the must print PNG files since page 1 of the PDF could be read from a device and need not be printed). Just purchase, download the files, open, print, make, and play. This paper craft is intended for children and adults capable of using scissors and glue safely.
The car wash has four rows of brushes hanging from its ceiling and a road strip to pull a toy car through the car wash with (see video). Also included is a play mat with road and parking spaces for the waiting car wash customers. To play, role your toy car onto the road strip until the front tires go over the bump in the strip and then pull the strip through the car wash. Great imagination play! Toy cars are not included with this listing but are readily available wherever toys are sold.
— additional materials needed —
• Color printer to print the PDF or a color printer that also cuts to print the PNG files
• Heavy, stiff paper, size 8.5 x 11 inches (216 x 279 mm). I used 67 lb (147 g/m2) Vellum Bristol, Premium Cardstock
• Non-repositionable Glue stick
• Toy Cars approximately 2.5 to 3 inches long (63.5 mm to 76.2 mm)
• Optional: For a harder play surface- poster board or foam core, size 8.5 x 11 inches (216 x 279 mm).
— s o f t w a r e . r e q u i r e m e n t —
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open the PDF file for viewing and printing. You can download the software free at this address:
— s u g g e s t e d . u s e s —
imagination play + inexpensive gift + need a gift quick + looks great under the tree + kids coming over and need some toys + car theme party + fun paper craft
— t e r m s . o f . u s e —
These files are for personal use only. Commercial use or distribution of the files and their contents are prohibited. Not intended for resale as files, printed, constructed or in any form.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google LLC is Privacy Shield certified and my email address is a Google gmail account.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Amy Perrotti, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at perrottiamy [!at] gmail.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Amy Perrotti 4226 Robinhood Road Winston Salem, NC 27106 United States
Aug 25, 2021
Brilliant printable! Thank you!
May 7, 2021
We had great fun with my son putting this together. He plays with it almost every day now :)
Mar 23, 2021
Oct 17, 2020
This was awesome - just what I wanted. Since the pandemic I have tried to make birthdays more fun. This car wash was the perfect way to put a packet of car wash tickets and use that as the pullthru for the cars. It was such a big hit.